WHO WE ARE
Napps World is a hairdressing marketplace based in the United Kingdom; operates mobile-web application business listings and bookings of hair salon and beauty services. Napps World LTD is a registered company under No. 11773653.
OUR COMMITMENT TO PRIVACY
We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. This statement explains how we do that. It sets out what we do with the personal information we hold, how we protect it, and explains your privacy rights (if applicable).
If we change this Privacy Statement:
Napps World might update this Privacy Statement from time to time. When we have to do this the revised statement will be posted on this page, and where appropriate, by notification on our homepage and mobile app. You should check this page from time to time to review any changes we have made.
The personal information we collect:
When we collect personal information, we are open about how we will use it.
We collect information:
- through our website or mobile app – for example names, addresses, email details, telephone numbers and photographs
- that you provide to us in connection with the registration to our booking app
- that is collected on booking application via our app
OUR LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING YOUR INFORMATION
We rely upon a number of different legal bases for processing personal information and special category personal information
– these include processing personal information where it is in our legitimate interests to do so, where this is necessary for the fulfilment of a contract or where the processing is necessary to carry out our obligations under employment law.
Where we rely on our legitimate interests, this means that we use personal information to run our business and to provide the services we have been asked to provide.
We only collect information that has been supplied voluntarily, you do not have to provide us with personal information. However, if you do not provide us with information we need by law or require to do work, we may not be able to recieve the services we offer, access or book services on our mobile app.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use your personal information in compliance with all the relevant laws and may use it in one or more of the following ways:
- We may use the contact information you supply to respond to your requests.
- Where you give us consent, we use personal information to provide you with marketing and advertising about Napps services, you can opt-out of this at any time from our marketing department firstname.lastname@example.org
- Personal information may be used to inform you of services that may be of interest to you from Napps.
- Personal information is used to make your online experience as smooth as possible – for example by setting cookies and tailoring what you see on the website.
- Personal information may be used to safeguard the security of our clients (hairdressers)
- Your personal data is used for organising, inviting to and evaluating of booking confirmation related to your appointment.
WHOM WE SHARE PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH
We may share your personal information with:
- Napps employees who require it to perform their jobs
- Napps clients who require to secure and perform their services for you.
- Anyone you give us permission to share it with.
- Official bodies to detect and prevent criminal activity e.g. money laundering, theft, fraud, terrorism, cybercrime.
We will never sell your personal information and we take steps to keep your details safe and secure.
STOPPING US CONTACTING YOU
If you have provided us with consent to supply you with marketing and information, you can withdraw your consent at any time by going to https://www.nappsworld.com/contact or by email to email@example.com.
WHERE WE KEEP AND PROCESS YOUR INFORMATION
We store the information we collect from you within the UK. It may be processed by staff or our clients outside the EEA. When we do this we aim to make sure the information is secure and properly protected.
KEEPING YOUR INFORMATION SAFE
We commit to maintaining the deployment of appropriate security to protect personal information wherever it is located, and whether it is in electronic or manual form. To do this we may use a variety of mechanisms depending on where the information is stored and the relationship between JLL and any of our client’s organizations.
Where applicable you may have the following rights over your personal information:
- Request a copy of the information we hold
- You can access the personal information we hold about you. To do so please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. There is no charge for us providing this information to you.
ASK US TO NOT USE YOUR INFORMATION
If for any reason you do not want us to hold or use your information please contact us by email at email@example.com. We may need to keep some of your information for legal and business reasons, for example to comply with a regulatory requirement.
HAVE YOUR INFORMATION CORRECTED
If you think the personal information we hold is wrong contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will check and correct it if necessary. We are committed to holding personal information that is accurate and current.
HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION
We endeavour to keep your information for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely. If you would like us to delete your information please contact us email@example.com